TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, December 19, 2016

A WHITE CHRISTMAS ! ! !

*************************************************
*************************************************


***************
WARNING ! ! ! ***************

This dangerously illegal and highly immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronics Reconnaissance (i.e., "B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.") as part of a coordinated clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., "N.A.Z.I.") and the Commission on Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., "C.O.M.M.I.E.").

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!


*************************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

According to the latest weather report, Vernal, Utah will have snow on Christmas Eve!

Ain't that grrrrrrrr-REAT?

We're having a traditional old fashioned white Christmas!

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, but I wish my back didn't hurt so bad, so I could go carolling in the snow.

To me, carolling in the snow is what makes Christmas.

When I was a boy in sunny North Carolina, I wanted to go carolling on Christmas Eve, but I couldn't find anyone to go with me.

Even my sisters refused to go along.

So, I stubbornly decided to go by myself, all alone, knocking on doors, and when someone answered, I'd sing some carols and wish them, "Merry Christmas!"

I was surprised that a couple of folks gave me money.

When I got  home, I was even more surprised when Mama explained that people thought I was an impoverished beggar!

Years later, when living in Portland, Oregon, there was a bodacious blizzard on Christmas Eve.

A group of us single young adults from the local church went door to door in the neighborhood singing Christmas carols.

At least one home (more than one?) invited us in for hot chocolate and cookies.

Now, THAT is how Christmas is SUPPOSED to be observed!

Here's a favorite Christmas movie for you to enjoy, "MR. KRUEGER'S CHRISTMAS", featuring good old fashioned carolling in the snow.
____________________________________________


____________________________________________ 

The scene where Mr. Krueger visits the manger evokes tears from my own eyes, as I still mourn my broken marraige.

The title of the movie causes me to joke about it being, "FREDDY KRUEGER'S CHRISTMAS"!

One of my favorite personal Christmas traditions is strumming my guitar while singing, "SILENT NIGHT", in German, for historically, that is how it was done the first time it was ever performed in public.

Here's my homemade amateur video recording of ME (!) performing, "STILLE NACHT":
____________________________________________

____________________________________________

MERRY  CHRISTMAS,  Y'ALL   ! ! ! 

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, we're having a WHITE CHRISTMAS!

Thank you. 

John Robert MallerneeEsquire 
Ashley Valley Shadows 
VernalUtah  84078 
________________________________________________

"Dream as if you'll live forever.  Live as if you'll die today. "
                                                                   James Dean
________________________________________________

*************************************************
*************************************************


No comments: