TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Coming Attraction: "RETURN WITH HONOR"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just now received an e-mail from a friend in Utah informing me about a new movie that will debut in September.

It's "RETURN WITH HONOR", the story of a young Latter-day Saint full-time missionary returning home after successfully completing his mission.

What would you do with your life if you had only sixty days to live?

What is most important to YOU?

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this show!

Please pass the popcorn.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: