TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Movie Critique: "HOW TO EAT FRIED WORMS"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Do you have young'uns in your home?

Would you like a nice CLEAN family movie that all of you can enjoy?

Would you like to see your kids jumping up and down, screaming with uncontrollable glee?

Then watch the movie I just finished watching, HOW TO EAT FRIED WORMS.

There ain't NO cussing, NO nudity, and NO sex anywhere in this movie.

Folks, I'm a full grown single guy, over sixty years old, and there ain't no kids living under my roof.

But, I still got some good laughs out of watching this movie, so I can guarantee your whole family, adults included, will enjoy it.

One of the stars in this show is Hallie Kate Eisenberg.

I remember seeing her in the movie, BICENTENNIAL MAN, where she was a cute wee tyke with real button eyes!

But, now she's a teenager.

I reckon time passes, and we all get older, huh?

Yep, I'm giving HOW TO EAT FRIED WORMS my highest recommendation.

Hollywood needs to do more stuff like this.

Please pass the popcorn.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: