TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Movie Critique: "PATCH ADAMS"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just finished watching the movie, PATCH ADAMS on the UNIVERSAL HIGH DEFINITION cable television channel.

This is definitely an uplifting movie suitable for the entire family to watch together.

Without revealing details that will ruin the show, I give this movie my highest recommendation!

Since it is a true story, it makes it even better, huh?

You should rush right out and rent, buy, or even steal the DVD, as it's worth getting arrested, beat up, and incarcerated for an indeterminate sentence with no parole, just to enjoy this movie in the privacy of your own home - - - until the cops show up.

Please pass the popcorn.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: