TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"I LOVED HER AND I LOST HER"

Words and Music by:
JOHN ROBERT "SAIGON" MALLERNEE

VERSE # 1:
While I'm playing,
Hear what I'm saying.
It's a story
That's kind of sad.
It's 'bout a love 'tween
A man and woman
And how he treated
Her so bad.

CHORUS:
Well, I loved her
And I lost her
'Cause I played her
The cheatin' game.
I could have kept her,
But, I left her.
Now, you tell me,
Who's to blame?

VERSE # 2:
I was a smart guy.
I made her heart sigh.
Then, I ran out
And left her there.
She found a new love
Who was a true love.
Now, I'm the one who's
Crying here!

VERSE # 3:
So, now, I'm taking
This song I'm making
So all you cowboys
Can come and hear.
While I miss her,
Someone will kiss her.
Guess I'm the biggest
Fool of the year!

No comments: