TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, May 10, 2012

VIETNAM VETERANS DAY?

**********************************
**********************************

 At the FREE NORTH CAROLINA web site, I just now learned that the current President (whose true identity and right to hold that office remains in question) of our United States of America had proclaimed the Twenty-Ninth day of March to be an official national day of recognition for us military veterans who served in the old Republic of Viet Nam.


Until now, I never heard anything about this.

Did you? 

Please click on the automatic Internet links to read the editorial by Phillip Jennings, author of THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT GUIDE TO THE VIETNAM WAR, that was published in the WASHINGTON TIMES newspaper.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT
GUIDE TO THE VIETNAM WAR
Will this national VIETNAM VETERANS DAY become an annual event, or was it for just this year only?

Anyway, I'm mighty glad I had the honor of being a soldier in the United States Army at a time when it was so unpopular to do so, and I'm proud of having served in the old Republic of Viet Nam at a time when everyone around me openly disapproved of that controversial war, and mocked, belittled, threatened, and/or even physically attacked me for having chosen to be so "stupid", "dumb", and/or "foolish" as becoming an American G.I. voluntarily participating in that unpopular and controversial war.

 
**********************************
**********************************

No comments: