TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, March 03, 2013

CREATIVE NONSENSE

**************************************
**************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

When are you going to pay me the money I owe you?

I regret to say that if you don't pay me back the money you loaned me, then I won't request any further loans.

Even now, as I'm typing this, the interest is growing, for interesting stuff interests me and piques my interest, thereby causing me to become interested.

You loaned me those questionable funds three weeks from Thursday, compounded quarter hourly during the final quarters of the game, when we were visiting in my quarters, using quarters minted in Nineteen Sixty.

I may have to garnishee your lost wages that you used to earn before you retired.

But, since you retired last night, shouldn't you be awake now?

When you retired, what kind of tires did you get?

It's tough being so physically exhausted that you're not just tired, but actually retired, and maybe even tired again.

Are you tired of these tiring jokes?

I reckon I'd better send this e-mail to my doctor, because my jokes are so lame.

Heh! Heh! Heh!

Yuk! Yuk!

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee 
Armed Forces Retirement Home 
1800 Beach Drive, Unit 311 
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507

**************************************
**************************************

No comments: