TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, May 29, 2005

INTRODUCTION

***** WARNING!!! *****
This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************


Greetings to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

My youngest sister, Kate, who lives in Zebulon, North Carolina with her husband, Art Palmer, suggested I create a web log.

This is new to me, but I think it will be useful.

It will certainly prove a boon to all the folks I've been e-mailing, for it means I won't be unnecessarily disturbing them with my unpopular personal opinions.

Instead, I can post my treasonous "politically incorrect" rants HERE, to be closely monitored by ECHELON, a function of the National Security Agency, and CARNIVORE, a function of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

I am a little handicapped in my abilities to post, because I am forced by circumstances to use the public computers provided for residents at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Washington, D.C., and these computers were not set up properly.

There's a lot to write about, but because time is short, and other people want to use this computer, I'll have to quit now.

But, look for my future posts, and if there are responses, maybe some discussion, on a variety of subjects, to include religion, politics, heritage, memories, creative writing, and personal experiences.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

" - - - the blood is strong, the heart is Highland, and we in dreams behold the Hebrides."

No comments: