TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tonight's Broadcast

***** WARNING!!! *****
This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).
Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!
********************


Greetings to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I hope you see this e-mail in time for it to be effective.

I just now checked the web site of "COAST TO COAST AM" (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/), and tonight's broadcast is about how to communicate with the other side with dreams.

Well, this hits REAL close to home with me, for two (02) of the songs I composed came to me as I was sound asleep and dreaming.

In fact the last song I wrote came to me as I was sleeping and dreaming I was sleeping and dreaming, so it's subtitled "FROM A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM".

When I was at the Celtic Festival and Highland Gathering of Southern Maryland (http://cssm.org/), one of my clan told me that I needed to pay attention because somebody was trying to tell me something.

She's absolutely right, of course, because anybody that knows me will agree I just ain't smart enough to think up these songs all on my own.

Is it possible a tragically deceased Country and Western singer, who died too young, is trying to get me to complete their work for them?

Anyway, I don't know how this fits in with the gospel of Jesus Christ, but I'd sure like to figure it out.

I reckon I'll tune in to that program tonight.

The guest will be Robert Moss (http://www.mossdreams.com/), whom I don't know anything about.

I sure wish I had a telephone, so I could call and ask questions about my own strange experience.

Thank you.


John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

" - - - the blood is strong, the heart is Highland, and we in dreams behold the Hebrides."

No comments: