TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, January 09, 2006

Brand New Joke (I Just Made It Up!!!)

Greetings to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

As most of you know, I am an "undiscovered" amateur singer/songwriter, and I've also acted in community theatre plays.

But, I am NOT a comedian.

I wish I could make folks laugh, but that is not my gift.

Never the less, I just thought up a brand new joke, right out of the blue, all by myself!

So, here goes:

**********

QUESTION:

What do you call a pharmacist in South Carolina?

ANSWER:

A drug dealer from Columbia!

**********

Yuk! Yuk!

Nifty, huh?

Thank you.


John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

"My personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: