TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yen For Dollars

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Here are some jokes I just saw, which simply must be shared.

********************

I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange so I went to the currency exchange window at the local bank.

I chose the shortest line.

There was just one guy in front of me.

He was an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and he was a little agitated.

He asked the teller, "Why it change?

Yestoday I get two hunat dolla fo yen.

Today I get hunat eighty?"

The teller says, "Fluctuations."

The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white guys, too!"

********************

QUESTION:

What did the little corn say to the mama corn?

ANSWER:

Where's popcorn?

********************

QUESTION:

What is the difference between a school teacher and a railroad train?

ANSWER:

The school teacher says, "Spit out your gum!", while the railroad train says, "Chew! Chew!"

********************

Hee Haw!!!

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

"My personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: