TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, April 03, 2006

Songs! Songs! And MORE Songs!!!

***** WARNING!!! *****
This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).
Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!
********************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:
I just found a really nifty web site, where I'm now learning some neat songs!
It's the SCOUT SONGS web site, and their URL is:
Some of the songs have MIDI-format music you can sing along with and some don't.
I was especially surprised to see "ONE TIN SOLDIER" (i.e., "THE LEGEND OF BILLY JACK") listed among the songs, which are for both Boy Scouts AND Girl Scouts.
Do you remember that movie, or rather that series of movies?
I think there was a total of three films.
Naturally, I quickly copied the lyrics onto a Word Pad document and added it to my list of songs to be learned.
I also added "ON TOP OF SPAGHETTI" to my list.
I was also very pleased at some of the automatic Internet links provided at the SCOUT SONGS web site, particularly the link to "FOLLOW ME, BOYS!", starring Fred MacMurray, a wonderful Walt Disney movie about the Boy Scouts of America which is now available for purchase on DVD.
Yes, the words to the movie's theme song, "FOLLOW ME, BOYS!" are also on the list at the SCOUT SONGS web site.
Have fun singing, y' all, 'cause I will!
Thank you.

Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400
"My personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: