TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, August 26, 2006

SCOTTISH WOMAN KICKED OFF AIRLINER


***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

A Scottish woman was kicked off an airliner for objecting to the crew using the Lord's name in vain.

I think we need more like her!

The web site URL is:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/08/26/ngod26.xml

Here is the newspaper report:

********************
********************

"AIR BAN ON WOMAN IN BLASPHEMY ROW"

By: Auslan Cramb

Scottish Correspondent


Filed: Saturday 26 August 2006


A devout Christian was banned from flying with the budget airline Easyjet after she asked staff to "stop blaspheming".

Fiz Thomson, aged fifty-five, was returning from a trip to Israel where she had been helping war victims, when she heard boarding staff at Stansted Airport repeatedly exclaiming,

"Oh, my God" after a child fell and hurt herself.

She said she politely asked them to stop taking God's name in vain.

She was then approached by a security official and she claims she was called a "racist" for remarking that her complaint would have been taken more seriously had she been Islamic.

As a result of the altercation on Tuesday, her boarding card was withheld, her luggage was taken off the Edinburgh-bound flight and she was barred from flying with the airline for twenty-four hours.

The grandmother, from Burntisland, Fife, who worships at the independent Vine Church in Dunfermline, said:

"There was absolutely nothing at all that I said to the airport staff which could have been interpreted as racist.

"I was very polite and non aggressive, but one of the ladies angrily asked me if I expected everyone to follow my religion and do as I did.

"A member of the security staff then appeared and started arguing with me."

Mrs. Thomson, a registered foster carer with Fife Council, added:

"All the other flights to Edinburgh that evening were with Easyjet.

"I ended up having to hire a car and drive to my daughter's home in Bolton.

"I stayed the night there before driving home the following day.

"It cost me more than two hundred pounds, including petrol."

According to Easyjet, Mrs. Thomson was "ranting at female gate staff of Indian origin" who had had no intention to be blasphemous.

A spokesman said her remarks appeared to be racist and a view was taken that she needed to calm down and would not be allowed to fly.


********************
********************

Folks today sure are scared of being called "racist", and that "racist" charge is all too often thrown about with little or no legitimate provocation.

According to the Scriptures, Jesus Christ expressed disapproval of those who would use a person's words to lay a trap, deliberately looking for offense.

If you want to be offended by mere words, then just about everybody is a target, even the sob sister apologists who are always trying to please everybody, but only look ridiculous.

But I'm glad to see someone boldly standing up for the Lord, as this good Scottish woman has done.

She's got spine to go along with her faith.


I wonder how many of us would exhibit such courage in a similar circumstance?

Tapadh leibh agus slainte mhath!

Is Mise Le Meas,


John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS

Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: