TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Developing Technology, Depression, and Joy

***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!


********************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

A few days ago, I began subscribing to high definition cable television, plus a high speed Internet connection.

My television is a PROVIEW RX-276
twenty-seven inch (27") LCD wide screen high definition set, which also functions as the monitor for my Hewlett-Packard Pavilion m7463w desktop computer.

Have you seen a program broadcast in high definition?

Here are a few things I'm learning.

I experimented, watching identical programs being broadcast on the regular broadcast channels, and then switching over to see the same program on its high definition channel.

The difference is like night and day, like poor eyesight and twenty twenty vision.

It's a whole 'nother world!

You see the folks with warts on their faces, and you see the texture of their clothing.

Yes, one of my favorite actresses, whom I'm in love with and fantasize about, has three (03) WARTS on her face!

Relatively few stations broadcast in high definition, so there's not that big a selection.

But, the list is growing, and fortunately, I live in an area with quite a few high definition channels, probably more than is available elsewhere in the country.

My cable broadcast is digital, and I learned that digital broadcasts and high definition broadcasts are NOT synonymous.

Also, when watching high definition, not all broadcasts are in wide screen format.

Some high definition broadcasts are in a square screen format, and don't expand to wide screen.

It's the program, not the channel, for on a high definition channel, you'll see both wide screen and square screen formats, depending on which program you watch.

Sometimes, high definition is NOT a good thing!

For instance, when watching the live broadcast of President Ford's funeral procession at Andrews Air Force Base, the high definition broadcast was really poor, but I don't know why.

It was actually clearer to see the same program on a regular channel.

Maybe it was the type of portable cameras they were using?

On the other hand, you should have seen the live broadcast of the New Year's Eve celebrations in high definition and wide screen.

They were perfect.

It's like sitting in a movie theatre!

How many high definition broadcasts are available in your area?

As you know, you need a high definition television to watch a high definition broadcast.

For some reason, I've been having great difficulty just leaving my room.

I hardly even touch my guitar anymore.

I've just sort of lost interest in everything, want to sleep all the time, and avoid contact with everybody.

My Christmas tree is still up.

I like looking at it, especially when I lie down to sleep.

It's neat!

I keep it lit all the time, and never unplug it.

I had to replace a burned out light bulb.

When do you suppose I should put away my Christmas decorations?

Have you checked out the new
Windows Vista operating system?

At their web site, you can download a program to evaluate whether your computer is compatible and can be upgraded to the new operating system.

My computer can be upgraded, but some of my software needs to be removed.

For instance, Vista is incompatible with
Norton AntiVirus 2006 and the Rhapsody Music Player, so those programs have to be removed.

Interesting, huh?

Today, I downloaded
Adobe Reader 8, which is the latest version.

I also saw a news report at one of the web sites (I don't remember which one) about a security vulnerability in Adobe Reader, which allows hackers into private computers.

They didn't say which version of Adobe Reader, but they did say that
Internet Explorer 6, and earlier versions of Internet Explorer, have been targeted.

Are you familiar with
Yahoo! Answers?

It's a new form of recreation I've discovered.

Yes, YOU may be an "expert" on almost any subject, whether you think you are or not!

It's kind of like playing
Trivial Pursuit, only it's for real.

Since most of the participants appear to be poorly educated teenagers with very poor English, you can REALLY stand out in the crowd!

Isn't that what
Rush Limbaugh used to say on his radio program several years back?

Boy, oh boy, technology is advancing so rapidly, that brand new gadgets and thingamabobs purchased TODAY are already obsolete!

Ain't that something?

I love it!

My brand new computer is already obsolete, and I reckon my television soon will be.

A few nights ago, I heard some discussion on the "
COAST TO COAST AM" radio program that my new full sized 2004 Ford F-150 XLT four wheel drive pickup truck will soon be obsolete, because a water powered engine has been invented and is currently being developed.

How soon will that engine be on the market, and will I be able to afford (or be required?) to either adapt my gasoline engine or purchase another vehicle?

Ain't it great to be living on the Earth at this moment and witness all the history being made?

Do you ever wonder about how blessed you are?

Try counting your blessings.

I've tried it, and it's impossible, for we have too many blessings to count.

Ah, what fun it is!

Thank you.


War Crimes INMATE # 6-4305
United States Military Asylum
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

No comments: