TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Listening to G. Gordon Liddy

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

As I'm typing this e-mail, I'm listening to a broadcast of G. Gordon Liddy on my computer.

A few minutes ago, they played a tape of someone asking Mr. Liddy about his opinion on female astronauts.

Mr. Liddy responded that somebody has to clean the space station.

During a discussion on his program yesterday (or was it the day before?), Mr. Liddy even raised the possibility that we American people may need to resort to a violent revolt, since our political leaders are ignoring the wishes of the people regarding illegal immigration and the proposed North American Union.

G. Gordon Liddy is the first (and only?) news pundit I have heard actually use the term, "Revolt".

Right now, they're discussing the current scandal at NASCAR.

I never watch NASCAR races, but my main problem with NASCAR is that they have embraced "political correctness", and now refuse to display the Confederate flag.

That's particularly troubling, since NASCAR is pure Southern, and owes its beginnings to Smokey Mountain moonshiners evading federal agents in high speed chases over perilous mountain roads.

To me, it's sort of like watching a piece of American history carelessly tossed aside.

It's as if the novel, "NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR", by George Orwell, has actually come to pass.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: