TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My New Video: "A SON OF SCOTLAND IS GONE"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I have just posted my second video on YOU TUBE and on MY SPACE.

It's a song I wrote in honor of the chief of Clan Henderson, who had passed away, and his eldest son, who became the new chief of our clan.

As you can see, I'm still learning how to do this correctly.

The first video I did, the image was blurry.

On this second video, there's too much light.

Anyway, please keep checking my videos at MY SPACE and at YOU TUBE, because I will be recording more of the songs I wrote.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: