TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, August 31, 2007

THE GATHERING 2009

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Are any of you of Scottish descent?

I received an e-mail yesterday informing me of THE GATHERING, which will be the largest ever international gathering of Scottish clans.

It will be held in Holyrood Park on 25 and 26 July 2009.

There will be Scottish games, a parade of clans up the Royal Mile, and a pageant at Edinburgh Castle.

Anyway, if anybody wants to go, they've got almost two years to make their plans.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: