TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Google Earth Updated!

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Do you have the GOOGLE EARTH program on your computer?

I use it, and have a lot of fun playing with it.

With GOOGLE EARTH, I can spy on the Mexican Border, revisit my old Army posts, see places I used to live, et cetera, et cetera.

Well, guess what?

They just updated the program.

Now, you can use GOOGLE EARTH to look into Outer Space!

Ain't that cool?

So, even if you already have GOOGLE EARTH installed on your computer, you need to go back to their web site and download the latest version.

They even have a technical discussion group on YAHOO!

Ain't this nifty?

What a wonderful age we live in!

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: