TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Patriots Spying On Jets?

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I admit I'm not a football fan, so the news is confusing to me.

I love to play football (although, at my age, I no longer can find anyone to play with).

But, watching football on television puts me to sleep.

Anyway, I've been seeing all this ruckus in the news about Patriots spying, like maybe they've done something wrong.

Aren't Patriots supposed to spy?

Nathan Hale was a Patriot, wasn't he?

Wasn't he executed by the British for spying?

Don't we consider him to be a national hero?

And, what's wrong with spying on Jets?

Isn't that how we detect enemy air raids?

It seems to me that Patriots are supposed to spy, and Jets are supposed to be spied on.

So, why all the fuss?

Hmmmmm - - - I just don't get it.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: