TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Denzel Washington Urban Legend









Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I owe all of you an apology.
Earlier, I sent an e-mail to many of you about Denzel Washington's visit to Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas, complete with photographs, a message which had been forwarded to me from someone else.

Well, the story is only partially true.

Yes, I have fallen into the classic e-mail trap of seeing something that was too good to be true, and without further questioning or investigation, excitedly passing it on.

Also, because I was using YAHOO!, the seven (07) photographs I embedded within the message text couldn't be viewed.

What a frustrating aggravation!

That's because I did it all wrong.
I should have downloaded the photographs onto my hard drive, and then uploaded them into my blog, for all to see.

Anyway, here is the TRUE story about Denzel Washington's visit to Brooke Army Medical Center.
The photographs, without explanatory captions, are posted at the beginning of this message.

Here is VIDEO news coverage from WOAI-TV Channel 4 in San Antonio, Texas.

Again, you have my profound apologies for any undue inconvenience I may be responsible for.

Thank you.

Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400
NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: