TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Two News Items For Families With Young'uns

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I have two (02) important items of wonderful news to share with everybody.

First of all, my sister, Suzy, a retired schoolmarm living in Windsor, Virginia, has now published her SECOND novel!!!

The name of her latest book is IN CHARM'S WAY: A SAMANTHA LAURENCE ADVENTURE, and it is the sequel to her first novel, THROUGH THE SMALL DOOR.

She is already hard at work writing a third novel, continuing the adventures of Samantha Laurence.

Second, I want to remind everyone that they can use their computers to watch the North American Aerospace Defense Command (i.e., "NORAD") track Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

If you go to the NORAD Tracks Santa web site right now, they have lots of stuff for the wee ones to look at and play with.

Thank you.

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S ! ! !


John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: