TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

K7UIX Silent Key

Comrades in Arms:

It is my sad duty to relay this message I just received.

************
************

I am so sorry to tell you that Loring lost his valiant fight with Mantle Cell Lymphoma on Saturday 07 June 2008.

He was not in pain and passed very peacefully.

With love to you all, and thank you again for all of the prayers.

June

************
************
For me, Loring "Windy" Windblad was an Internet friend, a comrade in arms from the Phu Lam Signal Battalion and the First Signal Brigade during the Viet Nam War, a fellow descendant of Vikings, and we both loved playing Santa Claus (because we both LOOK like Santa Claus! Ho! Ho! Ho!).

Seventy-three, Comrade.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: