TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Six Free Movies

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Here are the web sites for six (06) full length political documentary motion pictures that you can watch on your computer.

*****************
(01) - THE OBAMA DECEPTION

(02) - END GAME

(03) - EYE OF THE PHOENIX

(04) - LOOSE CHANGE

(05) - FABLED ENEMIES

(06) - TRUTH RISING

*****************
I don't agree with, or even fully understand, everything that's depicted, but I did learn some surprising facts, such as the United States paying Israel to conduct radiation experiments on Jewish immigrant children.

So, if you watch these films, you'll have to draw your own conclusions.

They're full length movies, two (02) or three (03) hours long, so I haven't even watched all of them.

Anyway, they're free, unless you wish to purchase the DVD, which does offer a much better screen resolution.

I learned of these films from listening to the ALEX JONES radio broadcast on the Internet.

He broadcasts daily, and on Sunday, from Austin, Texas.

He also has a television show, but you have to pay to watch it.

His web sites are INFOWARS and PRISON PLANET.

Just click on the automatic links I've provided, or use your browser's search engine.

I did embed one of the movies, THE OBAMA DECEPTION, on my blog.

The movie is located all the way down at the very bottom of my blog's main page.

Alex Jones can be a good source of information, but I don't agree with everything he says, nor would I expect anyone else to.

I don't agree with the stuff about the Masonic Order or the attacks of 11 September 2001 being an "inside job".

I definitely disagree with his opinion that marijuana should be legal!

But, I do believe our government used the 11 September 2001 attacks as an excuse to impose tyranny on the American people, such as the blatantly unconstitutional U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act.

I also believe that the election of Barack Hussein Obama was definitely the result of conspiracy, due to his lack of experience and his questionable background.

Where did all that money come from?

I do believe we no longer have free and open elections in the United States of America, for it's obvious that the Republican Party and the Democrat Party are both working together for the same unconstitutional agenda.

I also firmly believe that it will take a violent, bloody, armed revolt against our government before we can successfully restore our Constitution For The United States Of America, our Republic, our inalienable rights, sovereignty for the states, a free enterprise economy, and traditional Christian family values.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: