TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Television Journalist Arrested!

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Here's video of an incident that should arouse anger in every American.

I'm glad I wasn't at this event, or I would have been arrested, or even shot, for interfering with the police.

There's no excuse for this gross violation of the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and of inalienable rights.

Has everyone forgotten what the definition, and origin, of "inalienable rights" is?

Those police officers should be criminally prosecuted for false arrest and they should also be subject to civil litigation.

I wonder why all those other folks were just idly standing around and not getting involved?

Why weren't they physically attacking the police officers?

After all, it definitely is justified in this instance.

Not only that, but use of weapons is justified, for the police officers are armed.

Contrary to what the police officer said, this was not on private property, for the University of Southern California is a public state institution.

As far as I'm concerned, this demonstrates only one more instance of why our nation is overdue for a violent bloody revolt, and deservedly so.

I've also linked this to my FACEBOOK account.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: