TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, November 09, 2009

"WHILE THE WILD WIND'S CALLING"

"WHILE THE WILD WIND'S CALLING"

Words and Music by:
JOHN ROBERT MALLERNEE

VERSE # 1:
I'm a lonesome, restless, wandering soul,
Wild from the day I was born.
I'll never be tamed and I'll never be bound.
My freedom will never be shorn.

CHORUS:
So, onward I go through the stormy night,
Like a ship that's tossed out at sea.
Though the way be long, still I have to roam
While the wild wind's calling to me.
While the wild wind's calling to me.

VERSE # 2:
My heart does ache and my misty eyes burn
As I ride towards the edge of the sky;
'Cross rolling rivers and vast burning plains,
O'er snowcapped mountains so high.

VERSE # 3:
I'm a soldier of fortune and singer of songs.
And feel so lost in this place.
My destiny's calling from over the clouds.
God will soon shine on my face.

VERSE # 4:
My spirit is yearning as ever I quest.
Still, there's no answer in sight.
So, I'll keep searching and forevermore
Wander through Heaven's delight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful song. Thank you.
Isak from Finland