TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, January 25, 2010

"CALEDONIA"

*****************************
*****************************


"CALEDONIA"
Composed By:
DOUGIE MACLEAN
1982

VERSE # 01:
I don't know if
You can see
The changes that
Have come over me.
In these past few days,
I've been afraid
That I might drift away.
So, I've been telling old stories,
Singing old songs
That make me think
About where I belong.

CHORUS:
Let me tell you
That I love you,
That I think about you
All the time.
And, if I should
Become a stranger,
Know that it would
Make me more than sad.
Caledonia's been everything
I've ever had.

VERSE # 02:
I've been moved
And kept on moving.
Proved the points
That needed proving.
Lost some friends
That needed losing,
Found more along
The way.
Kissed some girls,
Left them crying.
Stole some dreams,
There's no denying.
Travelled hard
With coattails flying
Somewhere on the wind.

VERSE # 03:
Now, I'm sitting
By the fire,
The empty room,
The forest choir.
The flames couldn't
Get any higher.
Now, they've cooled
And gone.
But, I'm steady thinking.
My way is clear.
I know what
I must do tomorrow.
When hands are shaken
And kisses flow,
Then, I will disappear.

*****************************
*****************************

No comments: