TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, July 12, 2010

A CALL FOR REBELLION



The first two (02) videos in this playlist are from news interviews which aired on WIAT-TV Channel 42 in Birmingham, Alabama at 2200 Hours Central Time on Monday 12 July 2010.

Mike Vanderboegh, a resident of Pinson, Alabama, maintains an Internet blog, "SIPSEY STREET IRREGULARS".

The third video is my own personal statement in favor of a popular armed revolt, which I posted on the YOU TUBE web site on Tuesday 30 March 2010.

The fourth video explains the differences between the regular United States Army, our National Guard, and your true State Militia.

The playlist concludes with a video of me performing an original song that I composed, "PARCHMENT, QUILL, AND THE PEOPLE'S WILL", which I deem rather appropriate for this discussion.

No comments: