TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MY YOU TUBE VIDEO: "A HOME IN THE MEADOW"

********************************
********************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I was just now looking through the videos that I've posted on the YOU TUBE web site, and was VERY surprised to see that my recording of "A HOME IN THE MEADOW" has been viewed over a THOUSAND times!!!



Ain't that something?

Well, actually, in the grand scheme of things, it really ain't all that much, because most folks with videos on YOU TUBE get hundreds of thousands or even millions of folks watching their performances.

But, still, it is a surprise to me, because I ain't nobody special.

Some other videos that I've recorded which seem to be relatively popular are "PRETTY IRISH GIRL", "I AM A REBEL SOLDIER", "BALLAD OF THE ALAMO", "CHRISTMAS EVE IN WASHINGTON", "ONLY THE LONELY", "BLUE MOON", "TAMMY", "TROUBLESOME WATERS", "MY OWN NATIVE LAND", and "EXODUS".



The most popular videos of songs which I wrote are, "TED E. BAIR", "PLAY YOUR GUITAR, BOY", "NOLLAIG CHRIDHEIL", and "FRANK'S SONG".



I've received comments on my videos from around the World, some of them in foreign languages.

Y'all be sure and visit MY CHANNEL at the YOU TUBE web site, where the current featured song is, "LISTEN TO THE RHYTHM OF THE FALLING RAIN".



Yesterday, I submitted my video, "STILLE NACHT" to the SUSAN BOYLE SEARCH contest.



I don't really expect to win, but who knows what else it might lead to?

Thank you.
Offical Bard of Clan Henderson
Washington, D.C.  20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

********************************
********************************

No comments: