TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, January 10, 2011

MOVIE CRITIQUES

Last night, I watched a couple of REALLY great movies!

First, I watched a 1960 production, "G.I. BLUES", starring Elvis Presley and Juliet Prowse, on a DVD I received via "snail" mail from the NETFLIX web site.


After that, I went to the NETFLIX web site, and watched a 2009 Walt Disney animated movie, "UP", on the Internet.


Ain't computers and the Internet plumb downright wonderful?

NETFLIX is a whole lot better than cable television, AND it's a whole lot CHEAPER, which is why I no longer subscribe to cable television, and only watch programs on the Internet.

Anyway, both of these movies are clean enough for the entire family to enjoy watching together, and they're both great stories.

I like "G.I. BLUES", because I was a soldier in the United States Army, and I was stationed in Germany.

Pretty cool, huh?

Here's a couple of videos of ME singing songs that Elvis Presley sings in the movie, "G.I. BLUES".





So, gather 'round your young'uns, send out for pizza, snuggle up on the big comfy couch, dim the lights, and - - - "ROLL 'EM!"

Pass the popcorn, please.

No comments: