TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, April 23, 2011

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS

Be sure to watch this feature length video, which is one and one half hours long, in "FULL SCREEN" mode.



This video was e-mailed to me by Alexandra Bruce of the FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE TELEVISION web site.


Many years ago, when I was employed at the Utah State Prison, a UFO was observed and pursued by the Utah Highway Patrol.

Unfortunately, it happened when I was off duty, so I wasn't able to see the UFO or hear the pursuit broadcast over the police radio.

But, the other guys who did see it, who I shared rides with to and from work in a car pool, told me about it the next day, and they said it kind of scared everybody, because nobody knew what it was.

A relative once mentioned being kidnapped by aliens from Outer Space.

At first, I laughed, for I thought he was joking.

BIG MISTAKE!!!

That relative will no longer discuss that subject with me, which is unfortunate, because I have LOTS of questions which I can no longer get answers to.

In the Summer and Fall of 1967, when I was working on the Sundance Mountain - Trapper's Peak forest fires near Bonners FerryIdaho, I observed my very first UFO, which turned out to be a weather balloon.

When I saw the televised reports of the strange lights in the sky over Phoenix, Arizona, to me, it looked exactly like the formation of large parachute illumination flares which were dropped from helicopters when I was serving in Viet Nam as a soldier in the United States Army.

Personally, I feel a little cheated, for all these other folks get to see UFOs, but I never get to see one!

However, I am aware that there is a strong possibility that many UFO sightings could be explained by top secret experimental military aircraft.

After all, the initials, "UFO", represent, "UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object", and not necessarily something from Outer Space.

On a more serious note, in my chosen faith, The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints (i.e., the "Mormon" church), we believe that our Heavenly Father created MANY worlds just like this one, and that many of those worlds are populated by people just like us, for we are all children of our Heavenly Father, and we were all created in His image.

In addition to innumerable other planets, there are also parallel dimensions of our own planet, solar system, galaxy, and universe to be considered, for as Latter-day Saints, we believe we have existed in a parallel world prior to our mortal life on this Earth, and after we die, we will continue to live, grow, and learn in another world which is parallel to this one.

These parallel existences are separated by a very thin veil, which is destined to be parted, in order to better facilitate communication necessary for the work of restoration, salvation, and exaltation.

Further information is available at the MUTUAL UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT NETWORK (i.e., "MUFON") web site.

No comments: