TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, June 16, 2011

ALERT ! ! !

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Alert!

Alert!

I just now looked outside my window, and I thought I saw a lert!

Have you ever been a lert?

Would you like to be a lert?

Then see your nearest lert recruiter.

Okay, let's get serious for a moment.

Here's the REAL purpose of this message:

TODAY, right NOW, this very minute, Thursday 16 June 2011 is NATIONAL FUDGE DAY ! ! !

Well, what do YOU intend to do about THAT?

So, let's all buckle down and do our patriotic duty on this all-American holiday!

I realize it's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.

Thank you.
Offical Bard of Clan Henderson
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

No comments: