TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"I AM A ROCK"

**************************************
**************************************
For the best effect, please be sure and enjoy watching, in "FULL SCREEN" mode, my homemade amateur video recording.



Composed By:

VERSE # 01:
A winter's day
In a deep and dark December,
I am alone,
Gazing through my window
To the streets below
At a freshly fallen
Silent shroud of snow.

CHORUS:
I am a rock!
I am an island!

VERSE # 02:
I've built walls,
A fortress, steep and mighty
No one can penetrate.
I have no need of friendship.
Friendship causes pain.
It's laughter
And it's loving, I disdain.

VERSE # 03:
Don't talk of love.
I've heard the words before,
Sleeping in my memory.
I won't disturb the slumber
Of feelings that have died.
If I never loved,
I never would have cried.

VERSE # 04:
I have my books
And poetry to protect me.
Shielded by my armor,
Hiding in my room,
Safe within my womb,
I touch no one
And no one touches me.

**************************************
**************************************

No comments: