TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, September 26, 2011

TUESDAY 27 SEPTEMBER 2011 - - - A MAJOR CATASTROPHE?

*********************************
*********************************

Please read the rather timely and insightful post, "I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING - - - ", at THE EPINOIASPHERE web site.


This cartoon was copied from THE EPINOIASPHERE web site.

The writer of that blog post, "Nunc", may be either on something, or on to something.

Anyway, IF something IS happening, then it's happening right NOW, huh?

What are YOUR thoughts?

As of this moment, I'm adding THE EPINOIASPHERE to the list of web sites I follow.

I'm especially grateful to Brock Townsend at the FREE NORTH CAROLINA web site for bringing this to my attention.

*********************************
*********************************

No comments: