TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, October 23, 2011

VIOLENT CRIME AT THE NAVAL HOME ! ! !



A mysterious series of violent crimes are happening RIGHT NOW at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi.

Oh, it's horrible!

I've seen it with my own two eyes, and I'll probably never recover from the shock.

Here's what happens:

People wait in front of the elevator.

The doors of the elevator open.

People go into the elevator.

The doors of the elevator close.

When the doors of the elevator open again, the people have completely disappeared!!!

There's not even a bloodstain, or an article of loose clothing.

What could possibly be causing this?

Is there a conspiracy of some sort?

I wonder if I should telephone the Sheriff?

I did try to report it to our Security Desk, but for some reason, they seemed to think it was funny.

Are they part of the conspiracy?

I sure hope the local authorities hurry up and investigate this.

Alas, already, it may be too late.

No comments: