TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, November 12, 2011

LIFE JUST AIN'T FAIR ! ! !

********* WARNING ! ! ! *********

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

**************************** 

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Life just ain't fair!

I just don't understand it.

I don't always get what I want.

I don't always get my way.

Not everything goes the way I want it to.

Not everyone likes me.

Not everyone agrees with my opinions.

Not everyone laughs at my jokes.

Not everyone likes my songs.

Not everyone listens when I speak.

I never have enough money.

I've gotten OLD.

Life just ain't fair!

And then - - - ,

And then - - - ,

And then - - - ,

On top of all that, we have to DIE ! ! !

WAAAAUUUGH ! ! !

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Offical Bard of Clan Henderson
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

No comments: