TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A FAVORITE MEAL

*************************************
*************************************
Lately, my favorite meal is a roast beef and cheddar submarine sandwich from the Deli Department at Wal-Mart.

For a larger view,
please click on the picture.
And, of course, my favorite drink is an ice cold caffeine-free Pepsi-Cola.

I really prefer the smaller sandwich, but the last time I was at Wal-Mart, they only had two (02) of the smaller sized sandwiches left.

So, I bought those, plus several of the great big ones to put in my refrigerator.

In the photograph, you'll see a bunch of pills in that little plastic cup.

That's because I'm in a lot of pain, and I'm also having allergy symptoms.

The allergy symptoms started when I was a soldier in the United States Army in the old Republic of Viet Nam, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, and to this day, the doctors don't know what it is.

But, as for the sandwich and Pepsi-Cola - - - ,

Mmmmm, boy, but that's plumb larrupin'!

*************************************
*************************************

No comments: