TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, August 24, 2012

OATH KEEPER BACKS DOWN ! ! !

*******************************************
*******************************************

 

What a tragic disappointment from a professed OATH KEEPER!


For the best effect, please be sure and watch these news videos in "FULL SCREEN" mode.



In connection with that news report from Columbia Broadcasting System affiliate, WBZ-TV Channel 38, in Boston, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, you may also want to read a previous post on this web site, "I ENDORSE BOMBING ABORTION CLINICS", an opinion that I wrote and continue to stand by, without apology. 

As you can see on the second news video, which was aired by station WMUR-TV Channel 9 in Manchester, New Hampshire, Frank Szabo has unfortunately caved in to public pressure and retracted his previous statements, even though what he was advocating was right.


As a result of the televised news report of that retracted statement, I now hope the good citizens of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire will NOT elect FRANK SZABO to be their new sheriff!

When you're right, you're right, and you shouldn't be waffling, caving, alibiing, retracting, or apologizing for saying or doing what is right.

https://asoft6151.accrisoft.com/szabo4sheriff/clientuploads/frank.jpg
FRANK SZABO
Thursday 23 August 2012

According to WMUR-TV Channel 9, Frank Szabo stated,

"I want to be clear to the people of New Hampshire that I made several comments about the use of deadly force against abortion doctors that I regret, that I apologize for and that I fully retract.

In making comments yesterday, I let my passionate stance against abortion get the better of me."

Frank Szabo posted a similar apology on his FACEBOOK page, writing,

"Never in my wildest nightmare would I advocate violence, especially the initiation of deadly force.

My supporters know that I am a man of peace.

Yesterday’s interview was poor judgment on my part."

*******************************************
*******************************************

No comments: