TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, August 12, 2012

VISITORS FROM ISRAEL!

***************************************
***************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just now saw something VERY unusual.

When I checked the statistics at this web site, I was surprised to see that during the past twenty-four (24) hours, this web site had ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-EIGHT (178) visits from - - - , the land of ISRAEL!!!

http://visionsof.org/israel/images/culture/emblem_large.jpg

Ain't that neat?

I wonder who they were and what they were looking at?

My personal web site is not devoted to any one subject or theme, but it truly is my own personal journal, where I write about and/or post whatever particular item(s) and/or random thought(s) happen to interest or motivate me at any given moment.

By comparison, during that same brief twenty-four (24) time period, this web site received only ninety-five (95) visits from around the United States of America, plus a few visits from other countries, such as Canada, Russia, Ukraine, India, Italy, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Algeria, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Australia.

But, a hundred and seventy-eight (178) visits from Israel!

Wow!


Way back in 1971, when I was a soldier in the old Republic of Viet Nam, I volunteered to stay an extra six (06) months in the combat zone, and was rewarded with a thirty (30) day special leave to visit Israel.


Not only did I get to tour all over Israel, but because of the route of the airline tickets the United States Army gave me, I was able to fly completely around the globe!


It was one of the most inspiring events of my life, and I'll treasure those fond memories forever.

Israel truly is a combination of the Bible - - - and Hollywood!

Nifty stuff, huh?

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee
Official Bard of Clan Henderson

NOTE:  "My unpopular and/or controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."



***************************************
***************************************

No comments: