TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

BE PREPARED

*******************************
*******************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

In the past few days, I've received some interesting text messages on my cell phone.

According to an unidentified source of intelligence, active duty military personnel have been quietly deployed to all fifty states in anticipation of possible widespread civil unrest prior to, during, and after the Presidential election in November.

Additional text messages urged recipients to prepare their personal emergency survival gear, and to have an escape route planned.

Since I do not know where the information regarding anticipation of possible widespread civil unrest originated, there is no way I can verify its authenticity.

But, no matter what may or may not happen, I do know that it is always prudent to prepare for any disaster or emergency.

Thank you. 

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee
1800 Beach Drive, Unit 311
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507


*******************************
*******************************

No comments: