TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, October 20, 2012

* * * CONSUMER FRAUD ALERT ! ! ! * * *

********************************
********************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

This e-mail is to alert you to an Internet sales fraud.

A couple of hours ago, I received in my "snail" mail a DVD that I had purchased from the AMAZON web site.

It was a movie made in 2000, starring Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson.

When I opened the package, the word, "UNBREAKABLE", was clearly printed in several places on the box.


Well, that turned out to be a blatantly FALSE statement!

That DVD was EASILY broken!

I didn't even have to try very hard, or use any tools.

It's no different than any other DVD.

I think this fraudulent transaction should be thoroughly investigated by the Internet Crime Complaint Center.


I hope I get my money back.

Please be careful when ordering products on the Internet, lest you also unwittingly fall victim to false advertising.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee 
1800 Beach Drive, Unit 311
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507

Cellular Telephone:  202-355-8710

********************************
********************************

No comments: