TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, December 22, 2012

CHRISTMAS IN MY ROOM

************************************
************************************
Welcome to a video tour of my personal quarters, Room C737, at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi.

For the best effect, please be sure and enjoy watching this homemade amateur video recording in "FULL SCREEN" mode.



I recorded this homemade amateur video at approximately 1600 Hours on Sunday 25 November 2012, using my hand held Kodak "Easy Share" Z710 zoom lens digital camera, in "VIDEO" mode, with a resolution of 7.1 megapixels.

Here is a slide show of ALL of my photographs of the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi, which for the best effect, I encourage you to watch in "FULL SCREEN" mode.



************************************
************************************

No comments: