TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, July 26, 2014

"CHRISTMAS CAROLS"

*************************************************************
*************************************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

For the best effect, please be sure to enjoy watching, in "FULL SCREEN" mode, my homemade amateur video recordings of ME (!), performing a selection of some of my favorite "CHRISTMAS CAROLS", as I accompany myself by strumming simple chords on my Yamaha G-130A classical guitar.



To see a larger view, please click on this photograph of me, taken last Christmas Eve around Midnight, as I was preparing to secretly deliver gifts to a couple of fellow residents here at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi.



MERRY CHRISTMAS, 
EVERYBODY ! ! !
Thank you.
Armed Forces Retirement Home 
1800 Beach Drive, Unit 311
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507


*************************************************************
*************************************************************

No comments: