TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I GOOFED ! ! !

***********************************************************
***********************************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

If you've been to this web site before, you may notice it now looks completely different.

That's because I goofed.

I was trying to update or improve my embedded weather widget, and accidentally put in only part of the required code.

But, it was enough to throw EVERYTHING totally out of whack, miniaturizing all of the sidebar features, with no way to reverse or undo the damage.

So, for the time being, or maybe permanently, I've deleted many of the features which I previously embedded and shared on this web site.

Will I ever be able to bring it back to where it was before?

I doubt it.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Shucky darn, BLOGGER won't even allow me to format the spacing of THIS post so it will look the way I want it to look.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, Esquire
Ashley Valley Shadows
Vernal, Utah  84078
________________________________________________ 


                                                                   Ann Barnhardt
________________________________________________


***********************************************************
***********************************************************

1 comment:

WildDog44 said...

Hello John,
I read your comments in reply to someone who suggested that you were a "real bore" in an article by LISTVERSE. Among other things, you said that dogs find you interesting.

I've been called a "wild dog" by some, so I guess that's why I find you interesting. I checked out some of your youtube videos. They were pretty good, especially your original song, "High Lonesome."

I also served in Vietnam, as a member of the U.S. Air Force, stationed in Tan Son Nhut, Saigon. After I was discharged from active duty I remained in Vietnam for another three years, working as a civilian for U.S. Army contractors. I have returned to Vietnam many times since then; love the countryside, food, people (especially the women), but the present government--not so much. Like you, I did not use any illegal substances, although I may have indulged in a cold beer or two, or three, or ...
So, keep plucking those guitar strings and singing your songs; you are one of the most "interesting" commentators that I have read on this site.