TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

DISCOURAGED AND DISILLUSIONED

*************************************************
*************************************************

Brethren and Sistren:

As a convert in The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints (i.e., the "Mormon" church), I'm feeling increasingly depressed, discouraged, disillusioned, despaired, and disgusted by what I'm currently seeing in the news headlines.

I'm trying desperately to follow the example set by Peter in JOHN 6:66-69, i.e., to be loyal and steadfast in the faith, and continuing to support our (inspired?) Church leaders.

I must admit that The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints today does not even resembleThe Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints that I chose to be baptized into on Saturday 06 May 1967 when I was twenty-one years old.

What has me so discouraged, disgusted, and depressed is seeing news headlines indicating the Church officially in support of homosexual activity in Salt Lake City, Utah, and other news headlines indicating our Church leaders are rationalizing the violent conduct of the Communist Bolshevik rioters in Charlottesville, Virginia, while condemning those who would dare to defend the rights and heritage of white people.

Just so you know the difference (because the news media is distorting and/or concealing facts), the ones protesting the removal of Robert E. Lee's statue had a permit to be there, and were peacefully demonstrating.

It was the Communist agitators who were there without a permit, and who started the violence.

Possibly as some sort of political (?) gesture, the police did not follow the standard procedure of keeping the two opposing groups separated, but instead, deliberately withdrew from the area and allowed the rioting to transpire. 

Well, I reckon that's the way of the world, isn't it?

After all, because of their embrace of contemporary sacrilegious practices, the Methodist church today does not resemble the Methodist church that I was raised in.

The Boy Scouts of America today does not resemble the Boy Scouts of America that I once was privileged to serve in as an Assistant Scoutmaster.

Due to so much loss of individual liberty, our own United States of America today does not resemble the United States of America that I grew up in, and sadly, most young people today have no idea what I'm referring to, for they've never known anything different than what they now have.

If you've ever read my own personal web site, "OUR ETERNAL STRUGGLE", then you have seen that I've also had numerous doubts and questions in the past about my chosen faith, due to public actions and/or statements by our Church leaders.

This has me feeling VERY much alone!

What do you think of all this stuff?

Unfortunately, I'm now an old man, with failing physical health, so I probably won't be around all that much longer.

But, wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to stick around and witness all the events that are about to happen?

For you can be assured, that as has been foretold by prophets and by scriptures, major upheavals are destined to occur, both within and from without, The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints.

As for myself, I'll just continue what little I'm already doing, i.e., using my computer to repeatedly post on the Internet, the lonely cry of a voice in the Wilderness, warning of satanic iniquity and the dangers of forfeiting our liberty here in our own Promised Land.

Seriously, isn't this a marvelous time to be living on this Earth?

As "Tiny Tim" Crachit would say, "God bless us, everyone!"

Thank you.

"I am Prince John, of the House of Israel, a knight-errant here on Earth on a mission for our King."
  
__________________________________

"God bless us, every one."  

Charles Dickens (1812 - 1870)  
__________________________________  

WARNING ! ! !

Please remember that EVERY message on the Internet, is routinely being intercepted and analyzed by the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY, the CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, and the DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, and because you are reading THIS particular message, they are now watching YOU ! ! !
__________________________________

*************************************************
*************************************************

No comments: