TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, March 19, 2006

List of Sex Offenders in YOUR Neighborhood!!!

***** WARNING!!! *****
This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).
Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!
********************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:
I just learned something new today, and it's such a valuable resource that I'm linking it to my personal Internet blog and sharing it with everyone I can think of.
If you'll go to the FAMILY WATCHDOG web site and type in your street address, you'll see a map indicating which of your neighbors are registered sex offenders.
The URL for that web site is:
Different colors are used for different levels of offenders.
The homes of child molesters are indicated by red squares, and the homes of rapists are marked with yellow squares.
This map also shows where they work, what other residences they may be staying at, who the predators are, and what crimes they were convicted of.
Thank you.
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400
"My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: