TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Make Big Bucks Smuggling Twinkies!!!

***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I was flipping through the channels earlier tonight when I saw a news item from New York City.

The City Council (or some such outfit) in New York City voted unanimously to ban all foods containing transfat within the next two (02) years.

In other words, New York City will become the first city in the country to outlaw cheeseburgers, pizza, ice cream cones, polish sausages, and Twinkies.

Do you see the wonderful opportunity here?

I'm going to become a millionaire - - - smuggling truckloads of illegal Twinkies into New York City!!!

Oh boy, I get to become a real outlaw, with a fake name and everything, just like the guys on television!

This is just so cool!

By the way, even though I saw the report on television (it was the Washington, D.C. Fox News channel's local broadcast), I have NOT yet seen it posted on the Internet.

So, either this story is still breaking, or else, it just ain't important.

Well, so what?

I see a chance to make some big bucks over the next couple of years.

Can't you just see it - - - a REAL Saint Valentine's Day massacre between rival gangs over truckloads of smuggled chocolates?

Thank you.

War Crimes INMATE # 6-4305
United States Military Asylum
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

No comments: