TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Odd NBC Screen Graphic

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Yesterday, when I was watching the NBC Nightly News report about President Bush's STATE OF THE UNION 2007 speech, I noticed something strange.

In the upper right hand corner of the screen was a sort of logo, or graphic, or whatever it's called, designed especially for this particular news report.

The graphic depicted the dome of the United States Capitol superimposed on a backdrop of a gigantic red star.

Was this deliberate or accidental, and does it mean anything?

Did anyone else besides myself notice this graphic, and wonder if there might be a sinister irony behind it?

How can we get a copy of that graphic?

I doubt anyone at NBC would cooperate or admit the graphic was ever shown.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: