TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Oops! I Goofed - - - BIG Time!!!

Comrades-in-Arms:

Oops, I goofed!

The radio program was broadcast last night.

But, you can still listen to it by
clicking on UPDATE: You can listen to the full show right here! .

The first half hour of the program is an interview with Michele from Sew Much Comfort, which provides altered clothing for hospitalized war veterans who have lost limbs.

The second half hour will be Kristinn Taylor from
A GATHERING OF EAGLES.

I'm listening to the broadcast right now on my computer.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: