TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Family Photos


Tyler Stephens and I


Carpet Patrol


The Stephens Family:
Louis, JJ, Tyler, and Ryan


Suzy and Tyler


Sue and Mike


Sue and I


Nicholas Ryan Stephens


Jam Session


Johnny and Suzy - - - all growed up!


Play Time


JJ holding Ryan


JJ holding Ryan and Suzy holding Tyler - - - Mama and Grammaw!

Charlie Serig


Kris with Autumn


Autumn Lilith Ramsburg


Mama, Grammaw, and the wee bairn.


Daria

Art, Kate, and Dar
Art and Kate

***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:
I spent this past weekend in North Carolina and Virginia visiting my sisters and their families, and here are the pictures I took.

The only reason I'm posting these in my blog is I can't figure out a better way to share the pictures, since e-mailing them as attachments would be tedious and unreliable.

Anyway, this whole thing is an experiment, to see what works and what doesn't.

If it doesn't work, I'll delete this post from my blog.
On the other hand, if my attempt is successful, you're seeing these pictures!
To make the pictures bigger, just click your mouse on each photograph.
Thank you.

No comments: