TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Diamond Rio Music Video: "IN GOD WE STILL TRUST"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Here is a link to a music video by Diamond Rio, "IN GOD WE STILL TRUST", a song I had never heard until today.

I have read that this song has been pulled from air play, and at least one other web site (that I personally know of) with this song has been shut down.

No, I can't confirm that a nefarious conspiracy against this song exists.

But, like I said, I never heard this song until today.

Have you?

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: